Hiring the right legal counsel is an essential part of doing business in today’s world, and we believe retaining our firm is a sensible decision for you and your business. Our clients value our counsel because our legal work is first rate and our fees make sense to their company’s bottom line. We assist with such matters as:
- Entity selection and formation
- Asset and stock purchases
- Corporate governance
- Close corporation agreements, shareholder agreements, and LLC operating agreements
- Commercial real estate purchases and leases
- Employment contracts, sales representation and commission contracts, and distributor contracts
- Business succession planning
- Business litigation
- Business winding up, dissolution, liquidation, and bankruptcy
We also represent lenders in matters involving creditor’s rights, insolvency, and restructuring, including, forbearance agreements, deed-in-lieu transactions, and all stages of foreclosure litigation.
We believe that hiring Davitz and Rieser will represent a sensible decision for you and your business. Our clients tell us that the legal work we provide is not only first rate but our fees make sense to their company’s bottom line.